Pages

Monday 8 April 2013

New Paths New perspectives




Amazing things to come in the upcoming months. It is amazing how things begin to shift, move and materialize when you decide to create a change. Hard work, passion and focus come together to formulate the recipe for success.

Find what it is you are passionate about. Hold in the front of your mind your ultimate goal. Who do you have to become to create this? What sort of person will you be as you achieve these things? It is far easier to control our inner world than to force outside effects. When you make the decision to create your goal you must also decide to do what it takes and become who you need to be to make it a reality. The mere decision alone sets things in motion. Aligning your thoughts and energy and setting your focus on what to create is a powerful tool. As you begin to do this, new people, events and opportunities will begin to open before you.
The main thing that prevents people from success is FEAR. fear of failure, fear of success, fear of the unknown. But, as the pain of not acting becomes too uncomfortable it begins to push us past the fear and we seek answers and opportunities.

The best thing to do is to take ACTION. any action, big or small. Just begin and create the path as you go. You won't know all the answers or possess all the skills, but having the courage just to begin shows the world and yourself that your serious.

I was stuck in a rut the past few months. My surroundings in no way resembled the goals I strived for. My thoughts had become ones of impatience, disappointment, stress and boredom. As I became aware of this and observed my thoughts I instantly saw why I was stagnant and feeling the way I was. My thoughts of lack were creating more lack in my life. Impatience bred boredom, frustration and a feeling of failure. My strategy to combat this is the same one that has led me to achieve my goals over and over again.

I begin sitting down and writing down every bad thought running through my mind. Every piece of negativity, doubt, sadness, frustration and fear. I give them the space to be acknowledged and to be. Once they are all expressed and acknowledged it clears the head space for productive thought patterns to enter.
I then write out all I would like to achieve. What am I aiming for? how much? by when? where? whom? how? as much detail as possible.

I then create a list of the person I would need to be to achieve this. Confidence is a big one. A healthy diet to create a thriving temple for my soul to reside in. Contacts I need to create. Skills I may need to learn. A persona I need to develop and become. All these things are then wrapped up into simple affirmations to hold in my mind. As old destructive thoughts begin to creep in, I replace with the new image and affirmations to create a new reality.

The moment I decided to change these thoughts the change began. New people came into my life almost instantly. I would have bumbling conversations in which, somehow I managed to get my point across and ended up setting up meetings, learning new skills and moving forward with progress. I feel myself changing daily, growing in a positive and constructive way. Becoming cleaner in my diet. Working on health and posture to house a clean soul. Becoming more aware of the world around me. Learning to respond to things rather than reacting from a place of EGO.

I have a long way to go-however, that is the exciting journey of life. A lifelong quest of development, growth and learning through our human experience. I am excited to share my journey and hopefully add value, joy and inspiration to others along the way.

# Follow me on Instagram for all updated pics and progress :) BeautyChick25 

No comments:

Post a Comment